We have you Covered.
Here at Crown Coverings, we offer a wide selection of countertop types, styles, and colors to fit every taste! Your countertops will last for years.
Our commercial countertops include the following:
- Granite and Marble: Durable and visually stunning, granite, and marble countertops are the top-of-the-line choice to add value to your space.
- Quartz: Quartz countertops can withstand even the toughest wear and tear, and provide the most elegance out of all of the options. Quartz countertops are well worth the investment.
- Specialty Tops: From wood, to stone, laminate, and more, we will help you find the right countertops for you.
Cut To Size
An Efficient Solution For Large Projects
Multi-unit project such as hotels, dormitories, and multi–family buildings can benefit greatly from “cut to size.” This is an opportunity for large quantity while maintain high quality. The repetitive layout in a building can yield significant gains in project timelines with the use of this alternative.
Suited For Your Special Project
In the design phase of your project you make decisions that help create a space that has a particular feel. In customizing your space you defined your brand, your image. Perhaps you’ve designed curves throughout or unique angles. These are the project that are best suited for on site measuring, templating, and custom fabrication and install.
Nothing beats the beauty of Mother Nature. Granite, Quartzite, and Marble all have stunning visual impact. The color spectrum of Natural Stone is the most diverse from stoic earthtones, to vibrant lava like reds. Every single slab is unique making it the perfect choice for custom projects.
- Their resistance to heat, scratches, and stains
- Specific colors are a great outdoor option.
- Wide variety of patterns and finishes to choose from
Engineered For Durability
Quartz is quickly gaining market share in the countertop world. Its color and pattern consistency, makes it perfect for project specification. All tops require proper care, but with Quartz there is no sealing required. It is stain and heat resistant too. Well suited for high use spaces, or hotels and rental properties where resilience is crucial. Don’t worry about missing out on the beautiful patterns found in natural stone, as today’s technology has the gorgeous veining duplicated.
- Stain resistant
- Available in a wide variety of colors matte or polished
- Non-porous which means they don’t need to be sealed
Classic Product Reinvented
It is the same porcelain product we have known forever, but now revolutionizing the countertop world with its new large slab format. Its thin construction makes it easier to get full slab visuals without the weight of granite and marble. Creating a thick visual is still an option with custom mitered edging. This material is also perfect choice for outdoors projects and project where there is a desire to match vertical surfaces.
- A product with proven performance
- A modern look especially in a matte finish
- The newest trend in countertops