COMMERCIAL FLOORING INSTALLER -
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
MUST BE WILLING TO PASS DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Crown Coverings is a growing non-union business Headquartered in Roselle, IL. We specialize in flooring and countertop sales and installation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A FULL – TIME FLOORING INSTALLER that can bring a professional and strong work ethic to our team based culture. We expect our installers to do local projects but when jobs are needed in other parts of the country travel will be needed to fill those gaps throughout the country.
YOU NEED TO:
- Have a minimum of 5 Years of installation experience plus High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Be skilled in Installation of lvt, sheet vinyl, broadloom carpet, carpet tile,
- Be Skilled in skim coating, floor prep, room padding, base installation, transitions, use and laying of glues and adhesives.
- Be able to read blueprints/floor plans, understand the layout of a room, pattern matching of flooring material.
- Ability to inspect commercial and non-commercial construction sites when required, including physical ability of climbing ladders, navigating obstacles and complying with on-site safety requirements.
- Ability and willingness to lead, teach and guide apprentice Installers.
- Ability to problem solve and Willingness to Learn.
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
- Have technical skills in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and on wireless devices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
It’s a new year with new opportunities! Being a part of our team gives the opportunity to improve your logistics and customer service skills! We also give you opportunities for formal training to further your career and how can you pass up that?! We commit to employees when they commit to Crown, and we want to see you succeed.
Crown Coverings is Illinois #1 fastest growing commercial flooring and countertops installation company. We offer sourcing and installation for commercial projects in and around Chicago. We take pride in knowing that the job is done right and finding solutions for every flooring and countertop situation.
IF YOU....have Grit.
IF YOU... value Teamwork
IF YOU...are looking to Grow
Then…..we want YOU to work for us
- Your days will be fast-paced - no 2 days will ever be the same, guaranteed!
- You'll work in the warehouse with incoming deliveries, pick up materials at suppliers, and deliver materials to job sites.
- You’ll help do demo and cleanup projects before and after installation.
- You’ll take pride in your workspace and keep the warehouse clean and organized
- You may have the opportunity to work alongside the head installer and learn how to install floors if we need an extra set of hands.
- Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded - we are a performance-driven company
If you have previous experience as a Crew Member, General Laborer or a Warehouse Worker, this may be the job for you!
- MUST have a valid driver's license with good driving record
- Adherence to a background check
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs on a daily routine basis
- Great attention to detail
- Experience driving a forklift is helpful
- Flexible work schedule
- Start pay rate $15-$17 hourly, based on experience
- Health & Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Career planning & development
- And a whole lot more!
Piqued your interest? Great, start off the year by applying today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Crown Coverings is a commercial and residential flooring and countertop company. We are looking to add additional sub-contractors to be able to reach out to for job opportunities. If you are a local sub-contractor, have insurance, and do not mind travel please call us today 224-828-2818.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
Schedule: On call
Work Location: Multiple Locations