COMMERCIAL FLOORING INSTALLER –
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
MUST BE WILLING TO PASS DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Crown Coverings is a growing non-union business Headquartered in Roselle, IL. We specialize in flooring and countertop sales and installation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A FULL – TIME FLOORING INSTALLER that can bring a professional and strong work ethic to our team based culture. We expect our installers to do local projects but when jobs are needed in other parts of the country travel will be needed to fill those gaps throughout the country.
YOU NEED TO:
- Have a minimum of 5 Years of installation experience plus High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Be skilled in Installation of lvt, sheet vinyl, broadloom carpet, carpet tile,
- Be Skilled in skim coating, floor prep, room padding, base installation, transitions, use and laying of glues and adhesives.
- Be able to read blueprints/floor plans, understand the layout of a room, pattern matching of flooring material.
- Ability to inspect commercial and non-commercial construction sites when required, including physical ability of climbing ladders, navigating obstacles and complying with on-site safety requirements.
- Ability and willingness to lead, teach and guide apprentice Installers.
- Ability to problem solve and Willingness to Learn.
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
- Have technical skills in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and on wireless devices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour